STRINGS CLASSES (VIOLIN/CELLO/VIOLA)
Our string (violin/viola/cello) teachers will teach all styles of music that includes classical, pop, jazz, rock, country etc. If you want to play classical music or the fiddle, we have a teacher for you. Students can be as young as 5 years old, or younger with the teacher's approval. Our students love learning the fundamentals, as well as incorporating your favorite songs into their lessons.
We encourage students to learn the classics, but have fun playing their favorite pop/rock songs. Our violin teachers have friendly personalities and love working with children and teens and adults! We encourage all our strings students to perform at our 3 annual music recitals and prepare them to join one of our student bands.
PRICING OPTIONS: NO COMMITMENT (MONTH-TO-MONTH) USE PRICING ON THIS PAGE / OR CLICK HERE FOR DISCOUNTED ANNUAL & BIANNUAL PLANS WHICH REQUIRE COMMITMENT
PRIVATE STRINGS LESSONS (AGES 5+)
- Students receive once-a-week 60-minute, 45-minute or 30-minutes one-on-one lessons.
- Students learn instrument technique and music theory for instruments (piano, guitar, voice, drums, violin, cello, viola, music composition and music production). For other programs, please contact us for customized curriculum.
- Studio provides instruments but we suggest you purchase your own for in-home practice.
- Opportunity to participate in our 3 music recitals per year.
- Makeup lessons available per our policy.
- For new enrollment, there is one-time enrollment fee of $50.
- All students are enrolled in a monthly program.
- First time charge for 60-minute weekly lessons will be $325 ($275 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $275/month.
- First time charge for 45-minute weekly lessons will be $290 ($240 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $240/month.
- First time charge for 30-minute weekly lessons will be $255 ($205 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $205/month.
- Monthly lesson fee is automatically deducted from your payment method.
- Cancel anytime with 30-day advance notice from your billing date.