PIANO TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
Who should take the piano teacher training program:
- If you are a existing piano teacher struggling to find new students.
- If you are a new piano teacher and want to learn the secrets of getting more students using effective marketing systems.
- If you are home-based or in-home piano teacher with students and exploring opening your own studio (may require signing NDA and non-compete doc).
- If you a piano teacher with students but want to take your business to the next level.
- If you are a piano teacher teaching only private students and want to learn how to teach group classes.
- If you are a non-piano music teacher, you can use this system to begin teaching beginner level piano students.
What will you learn in piano teacher training program:
- You will learn about principles of good piano teacher methodology.
- You will learn to choose age-appropriate and right piano method books.
- You will learn to find and use age and level appropriate outside repertoire music.
- You will learn how to create and develop group piano classes.
- You will learn how to market effectively using 3 types of piano lessons programs: semi private group class, group class and private lessons.
What you will not learn in piano teacher training program:
- This program is designed for existing music teachers (not necessarily piano teachers). This assumes you have some music training including ability to read grand staff notation.
- If you cannot play any musical instrument or read music at all, this course is not for you.
- If you're a existing piano teacher, this course will not provide any academic pedagogy enhancement instructions.
What is the duration of piano teacher training program:
- The piano teacher training program runs for 4 weeks, 2-hours/week.
- Total 8 hours of instructions and practical/real life experience.
What is included in the piano teacher training programs:
- 4 weeks / 8-hour intensive course.
- Pdf files of piano teacher training program.
- One-on-one instructions with Coppell Music Academy owner/director.
- Observing actual piano classes and lessons using our methodology.
When can I start piano teacher training programs:
- Training can begin anytime you want. Once you've enroll (using the link below), we'll discuss schedule that will work us mutually.
What is the cost of piano teacher training programs:
- The total cost of the training program is $500 (using online payment full amount can be paid only)
- The payment can be made in 3 easy payments via check for $167 each (first payment check required before the program, second payment check after 2 weeks, and final payment check after completion of the course).