Our guitar teachers teach rock, blues, metal, jazz, country, classical (and other genres) guitar lessons on electric, acoustic and bass guitars. To ensure proper attention, guitar lessons are only offered as private lesson. Beginner guitar students can expect to work on chords, simple songs and melodies, sight-reading, and theory. To keep student on track, we also use a variety of guitar method books that will cover appropriate guitar technique and theory.
We balance musicianship and fun by making sure that each lesson is challenging with new technical and/or theory concept. Students are always encouraged to end with something fun such as your favorite riff or song (master song). We encourage students to bring CDs or their iPod to their lesson to learn their favorite tunes. While we have guitars available for your lesson, we highly recommend student to have their own acoustic or electric guitar at home for practice. We encourage all our guitar students to participate in our 3 annual music recitals and join one of our student rock bands. Our teachers will guide you in buying the right guitar (acoustic, electric or bass).
PRIVATE GUITAR LESSONS (AGES 7+)
- Students receive once-a-week 60-minute, 45-minute or 30-minutes one-on-one lessons.
- Students learn instrument technique and music theory for instruments (piano, guitar, voice, drums, violin, cello, viola, music composition and music production). For other programs, please contact us for customized curriculum.
- Studio provides instruments but we suggest you purchase your own for in-home practice.
- Opportunity to participate in our 3 music recitals per year.
- Makeup lessons available per our policy.
- For new enrollment, there is one-time enrollment fee of $50.
- All students are enrolled in a monthly program.
- First time charge for 60-minute weekly lessons will be $325 ($275 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $275/month.
- First time charge for 45-minute weekly lessons will be $290 ($240 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $240/month.
- First time charge for 30-minute weekly lessons will be $255 ($205 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $205/month.
- Monthly lesson fee is automatically deducted from your payment method.
- Cancel anytime with 30-day advance notice from your billing date.