To ensure proper attention, drum lessons are only offered as private lessons. Our drum teacher will teach rock, pop, metal, jazz, funk, blues and many other styles. Our drum teachers challenge students with a wide variety of technical exercises designed to improve your speed and comfort. All drummers may bring in their favorite drum parts to learn in their lessons and theory is encouraged. We use variety of drum method books and your drum teacher may customize a teaching plan for you. You do not have to purchase a drum kit to take lessons with us.
Beginning students can learn with a drum pad and sticks for about $40-$50. Students use our drum set at their lessons (we have 2 full electronic drum kits) and do not have to bring anything except their drum sticks and a notebook. We encourage all our drum students to perform at our 3 annual music recitals and prepare them to join one of our student rock bands.
PRIVATE DRUM LESSONS (AGES 7+)
- Students receive once-a-week 60-minute, 45-minute or 30-minutes one-on-one lessons.
- Students learn instrument technique and music theory for instruments (piano, guitar, voice, drums, violin, cello, viola, music composition and music production). For other programs, please contact us for customized curriculum.
- Studio provides instruments but we suggest you purchase your own for in-home practice.
- Opportunity to participate in our 3 music recitals per year.
- Makeup lessons available per our policy.
- For new enrollment, there is one-time enrollment fee of $50.
- All students are enrolled in a monthly program.
- First time charge for 60-minute weekly lessons will be $325 ($275 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $275/month.
- First time charge for 45-minute weekly lessons will be $290 ($240 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $240/month.
- First time charge for 30-minute weekly lessons will be $255 ($205 monthly+$50 registration) after that you will be charged $205/month.
- Monthly lesson fee is automatically deducted from your payment method.
- Cancel anytime with 30-day advance notice from your billing date.