Why take music lessons at Coppell Music Academy?
1. We pride ourselves as top rated school of modern music for young beginners. Read reviews and testimonials from satisfied clients.
2. We have one of the best teaching faculty in the industry. All teachers have music degrees and/or years of professional performing experience. All teachers are experienced in teaching children.
3. We offer plenty of performance opportunities for our students. We hold 3 music recitals/year!
4. Our students progress 50% faster than most schools (including one of most established competitor in our area).
5. We have a modern, spacious, and comfortable studio located conveniently in the heart of Coppell.
6. We are the only music school that offers a 100% money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied after your first lesson, tell us, we'll make it right or refund your entire fees.
Voyage Dallas recently ran a story on Amir Khan and Coppell Music Academy. Voyage Dallas is a Dallas guide magazine that runs stories about Dallas trends, culture and history. They run special inspirational stories on successful entrepreneurs.
You can read the entire story online via following link:
About Amir Khan
Amir Khan is the owner/director of Coppell Music Academy. He is a multi-genre, composer whose work has been published in multiple media in U.S, Europe, Asia and Australia. He is also an accomplished music educator with over 25 years of experience and hundreds of students (see testimonials here). Since 2009, Mr. Khan's satellite music school locations have operated in Coppell, Irving, Carrollton, Flower Mound, Colleyville, Grapevine, and Farmers Branch.
Coppell Music Academy is Mr. Khan's own music studio where together with his trained team of experienced teachers, provide enhanced music education programs. The difference between Coppell Music Academy and competitor music schools is that Mr. Khan and all his trained instructors deeply care about the musical growth of all their students. Students not only get along well with their instructors, they enjoy their lessons and are excited about learning music!
Giving Back To Community:
Coppell Music Academy gives back to the community via its 'need-based scholarship program'. Through this program, economically disadvantaged Coppell resident children receive subsidized or 100% free piano classes.
To be eligible, families have to be City of Coppell resident, provide income verification and write a short letter explaining their situation. As spots are extremely limited, we encourage families to apply early. Please send in your request to:
Coppell Music Academy is also proud corporate sponsor of Coppell Community Orchestra.
Monthly Music Workshops:
The objective of this program was to provide a very high-calibre music education experience for children and adults. The Music Workshop aimed to provide both education and entertainment, with special emphasis on musically enriched content. Monthly musical workshop ran from Jan - June 2018 and featured professional musicians, music academics and music groups. Each event had a theme, and the presenter/s prepared musical and educational content geared towards the theme.